- Flaming Lips, Prospect Park bit.ly/16tEnOd 15 hours ago
- Flaming Lips, Prospect Park wp.me/pfihC-zT 15 hours ago
- RT @tkawaja: For #CMSummit attendees, no time in my high order bit so incorporating by ref: Meeker in a Minute bit.ly/MeekerinaMinute cc @j… 4 days ago
- LOVE staying ahead of the curve ... "Panama City Rising" via @NYTimes nyti.ms/139kCa0 1 week ago
- Studying the Caribbean Islands bit.ly/12UVv8e 1 week ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Brilliant. Simply brilliant. hat tip: @lia
Elsa: I never thought I’d live someplace more expensive than London but Geneva is that place. Pierre: Many people cross the border into France to pick up groceries. It’s only a 10 min drive to the good butcher shop in … Continue reading
Like leaves fall from the trees. An appropriate poem in Paris.
Yes. I could not resist.
It’s after 9pm, sun is still out and my window gives me a perfect view to the flash performance by Parisian break dancers (on the white cross walk). Thank you Paris.
My bike is right there. Easy to find no problem… Central Station Parking Amaterdam
I knew there was a reason! Says Time magazine: (April 23, 2012 print edition. Page 44.)
In the Amsterdam museum. Photo stolen by @gregarious
We’re right now printing a custom made chair made out of the mold of your butt. Yup. ~ Janetti about.me/janetti