This morning I woke up in Houston, TX.
By 11 am I was on the runway, taking off for LaGuardia airport, NYC.
A short 2 hours and 40 minutes later my taxi was complete and the airplane parked at the gate.
Having arrived 23 minutes earlier than expected I decided to hop the M60 New York public bus into Manhattan.
Cutting across Queens via the Triboro Bridge.
A few stops later emerged on 125th Street and Lenox where I conveniently grabbed the local 2 train uptown.
Exit train, walk along the snow-covered sidewalks, and voila…
Just in time for dinner.
- ok, my outlook is closed for the day. focused on everything else BUT email. team, hit me up on twitter. kthxbai :) 9 years ago
- RT @chrisheuer join me and @wgaultier on BlogTalkRadio WED 3/4. Discussion: research for the Social Media Buyers Guide http://bit.ly/1euTV 9 years ago
- RT @w2e Play Play! LOLbuilder captioning contest! Laughter feeds the soul. Win 3 nights hotel in SF.http://snurl.com/cs67c 9 years ago
- I favorited a lol 'CURSE YOU FORCEFIELD!!!' http://twlol.com/tw/?3304091 9 years ago
- RT @e2conf @informationweek NASA Succeeds With Social Networking http://tinyurl.com/cdvcvp 9 years ago