This morning I woke up in Houston, TX.
By 11 am I was on the runway, taking off for LaGuardia airport, NYC.
A short 2 hours and 40 minutes later my taxi was complete and the airplane parked at the gate.
Having arrived 23 minutes earlier than expected I decided to hop the M60 New York public bus into Manhattan.
Cutting across Queens via the Triboro Bridge.
A few stops later emerged on 125th Street and Lenox where I conveniently grabbed the local 2 train uptown.
Exit train, walk along the snow-covered sidewalks, and voila…
Just in time for dinner.
- Thank You! hillaryclinton.com/briefing/thank… 1 year ago
- "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present." ~ Master Oogway #SignalPG 1 year ago
- RT @JosetteMelchor: NYC: June 3-6th with Ms. @Janetti doing it fancy for the @GovBallNYC and @VeuveClicquot Polo Classic. 1 year ago
- RT @L2_Digital: We quantified the online video efforts of 245 brands across 8 verticals. Here's the result: l2inc.com/research/video… http://t… 2 years ago
- RT @L2_Digital: How fashion brands made Instagram shoppable before Instagram did: bit.ly/1fEJ260 2 years ago