This morning I woke up in Houston, TX.
By 11 am I was on the runway, taking off for LaGuardia airport, NYC.
A short 2 hours and 40 minutes later my taxi was complete and the airplane parked at the gate.
Having arrived 23 minutes earlier than expected I decided to hop the M60 New York public bus into Manhattan.
Cutting across Queens via the Triboro Bridge.
A few stops later emerged on 125th Street and Lenox where I conveniently grabbed the local 2 train uptown.
Exit train, walk along the snow-covered sidewalks, and voila…
Just in time for dinner.
- RT @L2_Digital: How fashion brands made Instagram shoppable before Instagram did: bit.ly/1fEJ260 2 years ago
- Festival Abierto: March 2014 music line up wp.me/pfihC-Cc 4 years ago
- 3D printed ekxo skeleton helps woman walk… wp.me/pfihC-Cb 4 years ago
- hyper-time-lapse: graffiti at work wp.me/pfihC-Bs 4 years ago
- Timelapse of Panama Canal wp.me/pfihC-Bg 4 years ago