Part of the celebrations of the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall, the Reunion show featured two massive marionettes, the Big Giant, a deep-sea diver, and his niece, the Little Giantess. The storyline of the performance has the two separated by a wall, thrown up by “land and sea monsters”. The Big Giant has just returned from a long and difficult – but successful – expedition to destroy the wall, and now the two are walking the streets of Berlin, seeking each other after many years apart.
- Thank You! hillaryclinton.com/briefing/thank… 1 year ago
- "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present." ~ Master Oogway #SignalPG 1 year ago
- RT @JosetteMelchor: NYC: June 3-6th with Ms. @Janetti doing it fancy for the @GovBallNYC and @VeuveClicquot Polo Classic. 1 year ago
- RT @L2_Digital: We quantified the online video efforts of 245 brands across 8 verticals. Here's the result: l2inc.com/research/video… http://t… 2 years ago
- RT @L2_Digital: How fashion brands made Instagram shoppable before Instagram did: bit.ly/1fEJ260 2 years ago