Part of the celebrations of the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall, the Reunion show featured two massive marionettes, the Big Giant, a deep-sea diver, and his niece, the Little Giantess. The storyline of the performance has the two separated by a wall, thrown up by “land and sea monsters”. The Big Giant has just returned from a long and difficult – but successful – expedition to destroy the wall, and now the two are walking the streets of Berlin, seeking each other after many years apart.
- RT @L2_Digital: How fashion brands made Instagram shoppable before Instagram did: bit.ly/1fEJ260 2 years ago
- Festival Abierto: March 2014 music line up wp.me/pfihC-Cc 4 years ago
- 3D printed ekxo skeleton helps woman walk… wp.me/pfihC-Cb 4 years ago
- hyper-time-lapse: graffiti at work wp.me/pfihC-Bs 4 years ago
- Timelapse of Panama Canal wp.me/pfihC-Bg 4 years ago