San Francisco Citizens Initiative for Technology and Innovation (sf.citi) leverages the power of the technology community around civic action, supporting innovative policies collaboratively with government, finding new solutions to historic problems facing San Francisco. A consolidated voice for tech sector growth, we actively engage our membership’s energy for new ideas. Keeping innovators informed and connected, sf.citi is developing key programs making SF a more productive place to live and do business. Currently over 345 member companies. www.sfciti.com.
- Thank You! hillaryclinton.com/briefing/thank… 1 year ago
- "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present." ~ Master Oogway #SignalPG 1 year ago
- RT @JosetteMelchor: NYC: June 3-6th with Ms. @Janetti doing it fancy for the @GovBallNYC and @VeuveClicquot Polo Classic. 1 year ago
- RT @L2_Digital: We quantified the online video efforts of 245 brands across 8 verticals. Here's the result: l2inc.com/research/video… http://t… 2 years ago
- RT @L2_Digital: How fashion brands made Instagram shoppable before Instagram did: bit.ly/1fEJ260 2 years ago